Celebrate the traditions and true meaning of Christmas with your loved ones from the comfort of your vehicle. Stone Gables Estate welcomes you to experience a spectacular 2.6-mile Christmas Light Drive-Thru which features over 600,000 brilliant LED lights. More lights, more sights, more dates, more joy!
Stone Gables Estate has generously allowed all tickets purchased through this site to directly benefit Brittany’s Hope.
The new entrance to the Christmas Light Drive-Thru is located at the Brittany’s Hope Office.
1160 North Market Street
Elizabethtown, PA 17022
This Year’s Light Show is Featuring
- New six-foot-tall, color-changing Christmas lightbulbs at the entrance
- Hundreds of beautifully lit trees
- The Star Barn Village, Herr’s Mill Covered Bridge, and other structures in lights
- The celebration of the birth and life of Christ, beautifully illustrated with lights and signage
- The origins of Christmas traditions
- A restored 1934 Lancaster City fire engine cab with a trailer, decked out for Christmas
- A new life-sized Nativity scene, with an explanation of why the stable was used
- Fun for the young at heart with a ride through the new Candy Cane Forest
- The Harrisburg, Lincoln & Lancaster Railroad steam train with the new Combine Coach – decorated for the holidays
- A drive through the enchanted Moravian Star Forest
- A free download of Christmas music entitled, “O Holy Night,” by Marty Rotella
- A keepsake booklet entitled, “The True Meaning of Christmas – The Celebration of the Birth of Christ”
- More exciting features
- Friday and Saturday, November 27 and 28
- Friday and Saturday, December 4 and 5
- Friday and Saturday, December 11 and 12
- Wednesday through Saturday, December 16 – 19
- Monday through Thursday, December 21 – 24
- Saturday, December 26
- Monday through Thursday, December 28 – 31
- Saturday, January 2
Hours of Operation
- 5:00 – 9:00 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays; 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. on other weekdays
Stone Gables Estate will continue to take all necessary precautions for the safety of its staff, vendors, and guests. Thank you for your understanding, trust, and continued support.
This is a drive-thru only, with no opportunity to park and walk around the site.