A Fundraiser For
December 5th, 2020
Located At Stone Gables Estate, Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
VIP Admission: 7:15 AM – 10:15 AM
General Admission: 10 AM – 2 PM
Please See Covid-19 Policies Below*
VIP Admission – $30 Per Person
Tickets Are Limited – You Must Pre-Register for a Timed Ticket
Reserved Tickets Available from 7:15 AM – 10:15 AM
To Host this Fundraiser Safely and Abide by Covid-19 Restrictions, All Persons (Including Infants) Must Have a Purchased Ticket
- Welcome and Visit by the Snow Sisters from The Enchanted Tea Pot
- Take a Magical Ride on the Santa Express Steam Engine Train
- Make a Special Visit to Santa’s Workshop
- Surprise Visit & Gift from Santa During the Ride
- Meet Mrs. Claus & The Elves for a Special Brown Bag Treat Provided by Food For Thought Catering
- Holiday Family Portrait by Melissa McClain Photography
- All General Admission Activities
Each Train Ride Is 30 Minutes
General Admission – $15 Per Person
Tickets Are $18 At The Door
Festive Fun From 10 AM – 2 PM
To Host this Fundraiser Safely and Abide By Covid-19 Restrictions, All Persons (Including Infants) Must Have a Purchased Ticket
Enjoy a day of festive family fun including activities, music, and a cast of colorful holiday princess and superhero characters! Be ready and dress warm for a mostly outdoor experience including:
- Campfires with S’mores
- Enjoy Hot Chocolate Stations
- Cookie Decorating
- Letter Writing to Santa
- Kids Dance Party with Mixed-Up Productions
- View the Shepherd’s Staff Zoo Including Alpacas & JR the Pig
- Pony Rides (with Safety Guidelines in Place)
- Outdoor Children’s Games Sponsored by Cross Roads Church
- Photobooth by FX Photo Booths
- Holiday Family Portraits by Nathan Desch Photography
- Special Visit by Characters from The Enchanted Tea Pot
- Self-Guided Tour of the Beautiful and Historic 275-Acre Stone Gables Estate
- Lunch by Saint Peter’s Fry Truck (Prices Vary)
- Lunch by Food For Thought Catering (Prices Vary)
- Raffle Tickets $1 Each Or $5 for 6
- Star Barn Store Open from 10 AM – 2 PM
To Host This Fundraiser Safely And Abide By
Covid-19 Restrictions, All Persons (Including Infants) Must Have A Purchased Ticket.
We look forward to hosting a fun day for our community, although it will look different than years past! While no longer hosting a Breakfast with Santa, VIP ticket holders will be able to enjoy a ride on the Santa Express, with a short visit at Santa’s workshop, followed by a takeaway breakfast snack. A day of festive fun for all General Admission ticket holders is planned for the mostly outdoor event.
This fundraiser adheres to all CDC social distancing and safety guidelines while giving us a chance to raise funds to support our work with humanitarian initiatives and special needs adoption grants. This event will follow guidelines in regards to safety and congregating provided by the
PA Department of Health relating to Covid-19. Only in the event of a restrictive ‘phase’ change will refunds be offered. This event will take place rain or shine.
Before Your Arrival
- VIP ticket holders, please check your ticket times.
- Please arrive on-time or slightly early for your ticket time to ensure to make your reservation on the Santa Express!
- Wear A Mask: Face masks are required (ages 2 and older) in both indoor and outdoor public spaces (including the train), unless individuals are outside and are able to consistently maintain a distance of six feet from individuals who are not members in their household.
- Please stay home if you are sick or symptomatic.
During Your Visit
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate guests who arrive late for their VIP train ticketed time as each seat is accounted for to stay within safety guidelines. However, we welcome those who arrive late to participate in any of the other VIP ticketed activities.
- Enjoy this event while honoring our event guidelines.
- Occupancy counts and social distancing will be kindly, but strictly, enforced to ensure a safe and fun event. There may be times you may have to wait to participate in an activity.
- Wear a Mask: Face masks are required (ages 2 and older) in both indoor and outdoor public spaces (including the train), unless individuals are outside and are able to consistently maintain a distance of six feet from individuals who are not members in their household.
- Make room for others as this is a family friendly event
- Practice good hygiene by using the hand sanitizing stations placed throughout the event.
- To keep everyone safe, most of the Christmas activities will take place outdoors, please dress accordingly.
- Our event is a walking around experience! Most activities will be reached on foot, please plan for this.
- There will be no sit-down breakfast, or sitting on Santa’s lap at this event.
- Stay Connected: We will share updates and changes to our event on both social media and our website as guidelines on phases evolve.
- Take photos and videos and share them on social media!
Be sure to tag us @brittanyshope or #christmasatthestarbarnvillage
Event Supported By
Thank You To Our Generous Corporate Sponsors
Order Tickets Below