A Fundraiser For
December 5th, 2020
Located At Stone Gables Estate, Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
Entrance at the Brittany’s Hope Office
1160 N Market St
Elizabethtown, PA 17022
VIP Admission: 7:15 AM – 10:15 AM
Please See Covid-19 Policies Below*
Tickets Are Sold Out – You Must Arrive On Time For
Your Timed Ticket
Reserved Tickets from 7:15 AM – 10:45 AM
To Host this Fundraiser Safely and Abide by Covid-19 Restrictions, All Persons (Including Infants) Must Have a Purchased Ticket. All guests, ages 2 and older, must wear a mask or a face shield the entire event.
- Take a Magical Ride on the Santa Express Steam Engine Train
- Make a Special Visit to Santa’s Workshop
- Surprise Visit & Gift from Santa During the Ride
- Special Brown Bag Treat Provided by Food For Thought Catering
- Holiday Family Portrait by Melissa McClain Photography & Nathan Desch Photography
** Due to weather, Family Portraits & brown bag treat will be held indoors at the Star Barn. Please see pre-event email for details.
There are no General Admission tix this year and no walk on registration.
This event is sold out for VIP tickets.
To Host This Fundraiser Safely And Abide By
Covid-19 Restrictions, All Persons (Including Infants) Must Have A Purchased Ticket. Non ticket holders will not be allowed on property during this event.
We look forward to hosting a fun day for our community, although it will look different than years past! While no longer hosting a Breakfast with Santa, VIP ticket holders will be able to enjoy a ride on the Santa Express, with a short visit at Santa’s workshop, followed by a takeaway brown bag snack.
This fundraiser adheres to all CDC social distancing and safety guidelines while giving us a chance to raise funds to support our work with humanitarian initiatives and special needs adoption grants. This event will follow guidelines in regards to safety and congregating provided by the PA Department of Health relating to Covid-19. Only in the event of a restrictive ‘phase’ change will refunds be offered. This event will take place rain or shine.
Before Your Arrival
- VIP ticket holders, please check your ticket times.
- Please arrive on-time or up to 10 minutes early for your ticket time to ensure to make your reservation on the Santa Express! You will be asked to wait in your car.
- Wear A Mask: Face masks are required (ages 2 and older) in both indoor and outdoor public spaces (including the train).
- Please stay home if you are sick or symptomatic.
During Your Visit
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate guests who arrive late for their VIP train ticketed time as each seat is accounted for to stay within safety guidelines. However, we welcome those who arrive late to participate in any of the other VIP ticketed activities.
- Enjoy this event while honoring our event guidelines.
- Occupancy counts and social distancing will be kindly, but strictly, enforced to ensure a safe and fun event.
- Wear a Mask: Face masks are required (ages 2 and older) in both indoor and outdoor public spaces (including the train).
- Make room for others as this is a family friendly event
- Practice good hygiene by using the hand sanitizing stations placed throughout the event.
- Due to weather, our activities have moved indoors at the Star Barn. Please take precautions for these changes by maintaining social distancing.
- Our event is a walking around experience! There will be times where you will have to walk from your car to the activity, even in the rain. We ask you prepare for this with an umbrella or rain jacket.
- There will be no sit-down breakfast, or sitting on Santa’s lap at this event.
- Stay Connected: We will share updates and changes to our event on both social media and our website as guidelines on phases evolve.
- Take photos and videos and share them on social media!
Be sure to tag us @brittanyshope or #christmasatthestarbarnvillage
Event Supported By
Thank You To Our Generous Corporate Sponsors
Celebrate the traditions and true meaning of Christmas with your loved ones from the comfort of your vehicle. Stone Gables Estate welcomes you to experience a spectacular 2.6-mile Christmas Light Drive-Thru which features over 600,000 brilliant LED lights. More lights, more sights, more dates, more joy!
Stone Gables Estate has generously allowed all tickets purchased through this site to directly benefit Brittany’s Hope.