A Fundraiser For
December 5th, 2020
Located At Stone Gables Estate, Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
VIP Admission: 7:15 AM – 10:15 AM
Please See Covid-19 Policies Below*
VIP Admission – $30 Per Person
Tickets Are Limited – You Must Pre-Register for a Timed Ticket
Reserved Tickets Available from 7:15 AM – 10:15 AM
To Host this Fundraiser Safely and Abide by Covid-19 Restrictions, All Persons (Including Infants) Must Have a Purchased Ticket
- Welcome from the Snow Sisters & other characters from The Enchanted Tea Pot
- Take a Magical Ride on the Santa Express Steam Engine Train
- Make a Special Visit to Santa’s Workshop
- Surprise Visit & Gift from Santa During the Ride
- Visit the Star Barn Store
- Special Brown Bag Treat Provided by Food For Thought Catering
- Holiday Family Portrait by Melissa McClain Photography
** Due to our inability to hold General Admission events safely, we will be offering
VIP guests a complimentary code to enjoy the Christmas Light Drive-Thru at
Stone Gables Estates on a later date. This complimentary pass (provided to you via email before the event) will welcome you to experience a spectacular 2.6 mile Christmas Light Drive-Thru which features over 600K brilliant LED lights, on a night that is convenient to you and your family.
Each Train Ride Is 30 Minutes
Due to our inability to hold and staff General Admission events safely, it’s with great disappointment that we will no longer be accepting ticket purchases for General Admission at this event. For those who purchased tickets, we will soon be in touch to share with you options for adjustment. This was a difficult decision to make, for the safety of our attendees, and everyone involved, as we know so many were looking forward to this special day.
We do offer our sincerest apologies. Please see ways below to contact our staff about these changes.
For questions regarding the changes made to Christmas At The Star Barn Village – A Fundraiser For Brittany’s Hope, please contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Celebrate the traditions and true meaning of Christmas with your loved ones from the comfort of your vehicle. Stone Gables Estate welcomes you to experience a spectacular 2.6-mile Christmas Light Drive-Thru which features over 600,000 brilliant LED lights. More lights, more sights, more dates, more joy!
Stone Gables Estate has generously allowed all tickets purchased through this site to directly benefit Brittany’s Hope.
To Host This Fundraiser Safely And Abide By
Covid-19 Restrictions, All Persons (Including Infants) Must Have A Purchased Ticket.
We look forward to hosting a fun day for our community, although it will look different than years past! While no longer hosting a Breakfast with Santa, VIP ticket holders will be able to enjoy a ride on the Santa Express, with a short visit at Santa’s workshop, followed by a takeaway breakfast snack. A day of festive fun for all General Admission ticket holders is planned for the mostly outdoor event.
This fundraiser adheres to all CDC social distancing and safety guidelines while giving us a chance to raise funds to support our work with humanitarian initiatives and special needs adoption grants. This event will follow guidelines in regards to safety and congregating provided by the
PA Department of Health relating to Covid-19. Only in the event of a restrictive ‘phase’ change will refunds be offered. This event will take place rain or shine.
Before Your Arrival
- VIP ticket holders, please check your ticket times.
- Please arrive on-time or slightly early for your ticket time to ensure to make your reservation on the Santa Express!
- Wear A Mask: Face masks are required (ages 2 and older) in both indoor and outdoor public spaces (including the train), unless individuals are outside and are able to consistently maintain a distance of six feet from individuals who are not members in their household.
- Please stay home if you are sick or symptomatic.
During Your Visit
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate guests who arrive late for their VIP train ticketed time as each seat is accounted for to stay within safety guidelines. However, we welcome those who arrive late to participate in any of the other VIP ticketed activities.
- Enjoy this event while honoring our event guidelines.
- Occupancy counts and social distancing will be kindly, but strictly, enforced to ensure a safe and fun event. There may be times you may have to wait to participate in an activity.
- Wear a Mask: Face masks are required (ages 2 and older) in both indoor and outdoor public spaces (including the train), unless individuals are outside and are able to consistently maintain a distance of six feet from individuals who are not members in their household.
- Make room for others as this is a family friendly event
- Practice good hygiene by using the hand sanitizing stations placed throughout the event.
- To keep everyone safe, most of the Christmas activities will take place outdoors, please dress accordingly.
- Our event is a walking around experience! Most activities will be reached on foot, please plan for this.
- There will be no sit-down breakfast, or sitting on Santa’s lap at this event.
- Stay Connected: We will share updates and changes to our event on both social media and our website as guidelines on phases evolve.
- Take photos and videos and share them on social media!
Be sure to tag us @brittanyshope or #christmasatthestarbarnvillage
Event Supported By
Thank You To Our Generous Corporate Sponsors
Order Tickets Below